• March 30Waves of the Future

• March 27SAT Testing

• March 19Spring Musical: Newsies

Top Three Places To Visit In Myrtle Beach

Back to Article
Back to Article

Christyanna Marchiano, Staff Writer

Living in a tourist city can be stressful at times. Other times, however, it can be very enjoyable! Tourist cities offer many fun attractions for everyone as well as locals. For people who have lived here for most of their life, they probably enjoy going out from time to time and see the many places Myrtle Beach has to offer. The three places that are most enjoyable to visit (and I highly recommend) are The Market Commons, Broadway at the Beach, and The Boardwalk.

The Market Commons is a personal favorite, not only because of the beautiful scenery, but the whole vibe the area gives off is so serene, fun, and relaxing. From the beautiful townhomes built in the heart of the commons to the restaurants and shops they offer, The Market Commons is a great place to visit. The food there ranges from Italian to Mexican cuisine! The people who you run into are also very friendly and inviting to the town.  Along with the shopping district, Samantha’s Playground and recreational facilities are right across the street.

Isamar Lopez, a junior at Carolina Forest High School shares why she loves The Market Commons. “The scenery is very nice and there are place you can go visit if you want a quick bite to eat, or you can go see a movie!”

The most common tourist attraction that most people in Myrtle Beach go to is Broadway At The Beach. Here people will find popular attractions such as Ripley’s Aquarium, Wonderworks and Dave & Busters, along with multiple shops and boutiques! People can also walk on the pretty boardwalk and watch fish and turtles below them!

The Myrtle Beach Boardwalk is probably the most well-known place in the Myrtle Beach area. People of all ages can enjoy the shops, restaurants, and attractions at the Boardwalk, and they can relish in the Myrtle Beach lifestyle! The Boardwalk also includes the Myrtle Beach SkyWheel, the Myrtle Beach Zipline and is also the site of Country Music Fest!

There are many more other places to visit around Myrtle Beach, and these three perfectly describe our fun and carefree lifestyle! Take advantage of what Myrtle Beach has to offer and make sure to check out these places!

About the Writer
Christyanna Marchiano, Staff Writer

Christyanna Marchiano is a junior and a staff writer for The Prowler and was a member of broadcasting last year. She enjoys traveling, photography, writing,...

• Top Three Places To Visit In Myrtle Beach

News

The Mandela Effect

News

The Solution For New Water?

News

How To Stop Comparing Yourself To Others

News

Are They Really Just Shoes?

News

Why Taking A Break From Social Media Can Be Beneficial

News

Project Semicolon; “Your Story is Not Over”

News

Nutrition and Academics

News

Anxiety in Teens

News

Trends of the Past

• News

One Use Plastic: It’s Got To Go