• May 14Spring Art Show

• May 10Start of Spring Show Choir Shows

• May 2Spring Blood Drive

Topgolf Made Its Way To Myrtle Beach!

Back to Article
Back to Article

Topgolf Made Its Way To Myrtle Beach!

Emma Hamilton, Media Co-Editor

On Friday, March 1, Topgolf opened it very first location here in Myrtle Beach; it’s the only one in South Carolina! Myrtle Beach is the fifty-third venue that has opened. The Topgolf Corporation is rapidly expanding to numerous locations around our country.

Nick Pence, an employee at Topgolf added, “Topgolf has been very popular since we’ve opened, especially with college and high school students coming on the weekends. I really enjoy working at Topgolf because of the atmosphere of my work environment.”

Topgolf is a game that anyone can play. In order to score points, one has to hit a microchipped ball into a giant dart-board like outfield. The farther the ball is hit and the more accurate the ball, the higher the scores.

“The only physical activity I have ever done was dance, and I still managed to somehow win the game! Topgolf is a great place to hangout with your friends and have fun. I will definitely be spending my time there throughout the summer,” commented Caroline Kingsmore.

Topgolf is a combination of golf and entertainment. Guests can play golf, listen to music and enjoy food and beverages. The menu consists of breakfast/brunch items, appetizers, kids items, desserts, and their famously known donut holes with injected filling.

“Topgolf was very enjoyable for me and my friends because atmosphere was very homey, and the employees were super interactive and upbeat. I definitely recommend the steak nachos,” stated Bryson Gore.

Guest are also provided with golf instructors, if needed. Since this new attraction is an opened air facility.  Heaters and fans are placed for the guest to adjust their climate during any condition.

Topgolf opens at 9 a.m daily and closes at midnight Sunday through Thursday; on Friday and Saturday nights it closes at 2 a.m. There is no set price for a hitting bay; they cost between $25 and $47 depending on the time and day. Six players and two additional people are allowed in the bay.

Due to Myrtle Beach having over 100 golf courses in our area, it is great to have Topgolf join our community for locals, as well as tourists, to enjoy. Make sure to check out Topgolf!

• Topgolf Made Its Way To Myrtle Beach!

News

Special Olympics

• Topgolf Made Its Way To Myrtle Beach!

News

New Hogwarts Express!

• Topgolf Made Its Way To Myrtle Beach!

News

How Does Weather Affect Your Mood?

• Topgolf Made Its Way To Myrtle Beach!

News

The Miracle League And Ice Cream

• Topgolf Made Its Way To Myrtle Beach!

News

Keep America… AND CF Beautiful

• Topgolf Made Its Way To Myrtle Beach!

News

The Evolution of Streetwear

• Topgolf Made Its Way To Myrtle Beach!

News

Scents

• Topgolf Made Its Way To Myrtle Beach!

News

Liberia: The Poorest Nation

• Topgolf Made Its Way To Myrtle Beach!

News

The Growing Benefits of Gardening

• Topgolf Made Its Way To Myrtle Beach!

News

Would You Like to Own a Wolf?

Topgolf Made Its Way To Myrtle Beach!