Poll

Best Fast Food

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Silver Streams Submissions
The Silver Streams will be updated frequently and will highlight our students’ art and writing talent. In the link below, you may submit any artwork, photography, writings, and/or music that you would like to be featured in the our on-line literary magazine.
Note: If you would like your piece formatted a certain way, you may also provide a hard copy to Ms. Twigg’s room in Tech 3.
Submit your entries to the following:  [email protected], [email protected], OR complete the Google Form
Can’t Find Your Counselor?
Meet the Staff
Lesley Medina
Lesley Medina
Staff Writer/Media Production

Hey, my name is Lesley! I'm a sophomore at CFHS. This is my first year on The Prowler. I'm on the CFHS dance team. I love to baking, hanging out with friends and family, singing, and dancing.  After graduation,...

CFHS Wrestling

CFHS Wrestling

Wrestling is a growing sport here at Carolina Forest High School. This is one of the oldest combat sports in history that takes a lot of determination, resilience, and grit. It is practiced in different styles. Players can use various tactics to get their component down or pinned. 

Our team is having a successful year so far! As of mid-January, our school is ranked fifth of twenty teams in the state! Some of our boys are ranked on their own per weight class. 

In the 113 lbs. weight class, Cooper McMahon (freshman) is ranked 8. In the 120 lbs. weight class, Calvin Grover (sophomore) is ranked 7. In the 144 lbs. weight class, Preston Crone (sophomore) is ranked 2. In the 150 lbs. weight class, Brody Bailey (junior) is ranked 1. 

It feels good to be ranked number 1 this year. I’ve put in a lot of work this year, and I think it’s gonna pay off at states,” expressed Bailey.

Our wrestling team is coached by Matthew Perdue. He has been a wrestling coach for eight years. Two of his years spent coaching were at Conway High School. The remaining six seasons have been spent with us here at Carolina Forest High. 

Perdue states, “The great thing about this season is that it was supposed to be a rebuild year, and we have completely blown our expectations out of the water. We are currently ranked 5th in the state with no seniors starting on the lineup. So the GROWTH has been awesome this season!”

Preparing to become a wrestler takes dedication and lots of practice. 

Coach Perdue adds,“Get into our summer programs and summer club teams. Getting that experience in the off-season is so important for new kids to the sport.”

Congratulations to our wrestling team for all of their accomplishments they have made so far this season. We cannot wait to see how all of your hard work pays off at states! Way to go, Panthers!