This poll has ended.

What is #1 on your list for summer plans?

Out of This World!

Alyssa Carson is a 23-year-old American space enthusiast. At a young age, she had shown incredible interest in space and currently her one big dream is being the first person to step foot on Mars and eventually live on it. She has now become known as an inspiration in the field of space due to her dedication. 

Carson is originally from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. At the age of three-years-old, Carson had found her interest in space when watching an episode of “The Backyardigans” which showed a journey to Mars. She started going to space camps for future space missions when she was around seven-years-old.

Carson has interacted with the public and showed her excitement for space travel; she had also started pushing for STEM education. She has pushed herself to become a well-known figure to support the importance of science and all the countless opportunities in space.

Carson’s goal to step foot on Mars fits in with the global interest to explore different planets. Her dedication shows the adventurous spirits of humanity and the want for knowledge beyond the Earth’s boundaries.

“I think space is really cool. I have always found it interesting and watch videos about it all the time,” Kassi Javetski, a freshman, stated.

Young scientists and space enthusiasts can all take inspiration from Alyssa Carson. Her passion and will to achieve goals make her an example of the limitless potential of human desire. The journey of Alyssa Carson has definitely inspired many people.