Seniors Tell All: Who is your favorite teacher and why?

“McHugh, McCarey, Dudley and Ms. Stephens.”

-Teresa Walls

“Ms. Miller and Ms. Edmunds. They’re the most caring and kind people in this school. Love them. :)”

-RJ Richardson

“Mr. Mendenhall. He is by far the coolest teacher I have ever met.”

-Adrianna Escobar

“Mrs. Mason because she is funny.”

-Isaiah Dupuis

“Coach Sefick and Mrs. Stephens; they care about their students.”

-Tyler Deavock

“Mrs. Dutka and Mrs. Gore.”

“Mrs. McDowell started my AP career. Mr. Foxworth taught my favorite subject and taught well. Mrs. Warren helped me the most to succeed.”

-Cole Wooten

“Mrs. Norris because she finds a way to be positive about any and everything. She always goes the extra mile to help someone out. Ms. Twigg because she cares so much for her students. Coach Niles because she is really good at what she teaches and has a passion for what she teaches.”

-Kelsey Mitchell

“Mrs. Hucks. She is to the point, kind, caring and has the best teaching style.

“Mr. Strickland because he teaches the lesson how I can understand it best. Coach Roberts because he always motivated me to do my best.”

-Kollin Butler

“I can’t say because my grades are at risk if I answer incorrectly.”

-Isaiah R

“Mr. McBroom. I’ve had his since freshman year and I love him to death.”

-Rachel Stuart

“Mr. Peret, Coach Blake, Mrs. FormyDuval, Coach Hicks and Senor Fernandes because they all set a positive example and taught me good character.”

“Dr. Sanders because she is smart, wise and funny. Mr. Wilder because he is smart, wise and witty.  Mr. Philon because he is wise and funny.”

“Mr. Wiliams because despite the fact that I am terrible at calculus, he praises me when I do well and pushes me to achieve.”

“Dr. Sanders is my favorite teacher because she is very kind and loving and has a love for teaching and makes sure each student understands each lesson she teaches.”

“Mr. Philon because he is honestly the most amazing teacher. I love his teaching style. He is very sweet and funny.”

-Kaitlin Murphy

“Mrs. Dutka because I loved her class. Dr. Sanders because she teaches life lessons. Mrs. Stroud because she actually cares about her students.”

“Captain Boyle and Mrs. Warren because they both are there for me and helped me through my high school years. Mrs. Noyes because she helped me in chemistry since it was very challenging for me.”

-Jackie Badillo

“Iagulli – life lessons, McDowell – always makes me laugh, Foxworth – wealth of knowledge”

-Brogan Will

“Mrs. Warren because she’s personable, friendly and has been an amazing support for me.”

-Channelle Russel

“Mr. Philon – hilarious and easy to focus; Mr. Iagulli – logical, great teacher; Ms. Huth – mother, Mr. Williams – great teacher.”

“Dr. Ledford, Ms. Eagles, Mrs. Tracy, Mr. Wilder, Mrs. Huth and Mr. Williams because they are awesome. :)”

“Iagulli, Philon and Miller because they make class fun and keep it individual.”

“Coach Worley, Mr. Iagulli and Mrs. McDowell. They are all laid back and treated me like a friend, not a student.”

-Austin Padgett

“Roddy. He’s the best.”

“Mrs. Warren because she genuinely cares for her students and their success.”

-Rachel Rollins

“Mr. Foxworth, Mr. Wagner, Mrs. McDowell, Mr. Iagulli and Coach Hicks. They’re all like good friends, and I joke with them.”

“Clardy, Foxworth, Roddy and Iagulli. Iagulli taught me how to trust in myself during We The People, and I can’t thank him enough for that.”

“Mr. Collins for helping me actually enjoy and understand math. Mr. Philon, Mr. Rabon, Mrs. Warren and Ms. Twigg for being great English teachers and mentors. Mrs. Tracy for being my teacher, mentor, and for taking me to central America. Mr. Foxworth, Mr. Wagner and Mr. Iagulli for being the funniest history teachers.”

-Sage Short

“Coach Hicks. He cares about his students and makes sure they understand what’s going on in the classroom.”

-Tess Edwards