2020 Senior Letter

Braylyn Bridges, Staff Writer

Dear Panther Family,

It has been an amazing four years at the Forest, and I have truly enjoyed it as much than anyone else. When I think about Carolina Forest High School, I think about the faculty and staff who have helped and cared for me. Many of my days were full of ups and downs, but I prayed when nobody knew.

To Ms. Driggers and the Administration, I thank you for everything you did for me and the support. I just thank you for the encouraging words that pushed me to do more great things in life.

I want to especially thank the Athletic Director Tripp Satterwhite and former Varsity Coach Brian Brunson for allowing me to help out with the basketball program. I want to thank Coach DeWalt and his staff for all of the fun times and excited moments at the games. I want to thank Ms. Dixon and the CF mentors for all the amazing trips we had at Carolina Forest Elementary. I want to thank Mr. Jeff for all of the good wisdom he gave to me during the school year. I want to thank Ms. McKnight for candy I ate in her office.

I know this pandemic affected my senior year.  Proverbs 16:9 says “ We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps.” I know my steps has been ordered by God, and I hope my Panther Family will have a great 2021- 2022 school year next August. I truly will missed CF, but I will be visiting sometimes and it is time to move toward for greater things to come.

Sincerely,
Braylyn Bridges
Carolina Forest High School Student