This poll has ended.

What is #1 on your list for summer plans?

Imaginary – A New Era of Horror

Audiences have always been fascinated by horror films because they take them on exciting adventures and plays with their worst fears. We have entered a new era of horror with the movie “Imaginary,” an extremely creative film. This movie falls into the psychological horror genre; it goes to the darkest corners of a person’s mind using the power of imagination. 

The main character of this movie is a damaged person whose imagination comes to life as horrific hallucinations. As the movie continues, it gets harder to figure out what’s reality and what’s imaginary, causing both the protagonist and the viewer to doubt themselves. 

“Imaginary” is an eye opener as well as an experience for the mind. This movie takes viewers on trips throughout creepy locations and gloomy sights due to the amazing cinematography. 

In my opinion, I thought the movie was way better than I had expected. The visuals and designs were incredible, and the concept of a child’s imagination being strong enough to affect both reality and other people, was incredible. 

This movie investigates the influence that our thoughts have on our mental health and its effectiveness. It shows the audience the importance of facing their fears and anxieties and trying to overcome them by revealing the main character’s unstable mental state.

“This movie is incredibly underrated. The movie is PG-13, but it will still definitely creep you out. The concept is old, but it’s interpreted in a different way. Overall, I give this move an 8/10!” shares Tatiana Myers, a junior.

“Imaginary” opens up a new era in the horror genre. It provides an interesting view on screen while questioning the elements of classic horror films. This movie helps represent all the infinite possibilities of the genre. With its amazing plot, suspense, and visuals, this movie leaves an incredible mark on us. “Imaginary” helps us remind us how incredibly powerful our minds can really be.

Image Credit: Google