Best Fast Food

Meet the Staff
Taylor Sasser
Taylor Sasser
Staff Writer/ Media Producer

Hello! My name is Taylor Sasser, and I'm currently a junior. This is my first year on The Prowler, and I am so excited! I am a Panther Ambassador and a member of Anchor Club. Outside of school, I do theatre...

The Voice Behind the Words

The Voice Behind the Words

Natasha Preston, an English writer,  is best known for her suspense packed books such as “The Cellar” and “The Cabin,” which both spent over three months on the “New York Times” Young Adult Paperback list. 

Before she entered the writer’s world of fame, Preston worked in administration as well as being a receptionist for small villages in the countryside of England. She never believed that she was smart enough to do anything else. 

According to Preston, she “stumbled into writing completely by accident.”

Her career took flight when she downloaded a commonly known reading and writing app called Wattpad in 2010. From there, her writings became very popular on the app and in 2012, she got her very first book published but on paper this time. Her first book “Silence” surprisingly let Preston’s voice be heard. 

Her thrillers, romance, young adult, and occasional horror books flew off the shelves, both in store and online. 

The Literary and Talent Agency, United Agents, credited Preston by pointing out how her book “The Cellar” was not only an Amazon and iBooks bestseller, but a New York Times bestseller as well. 

Natasha Preston is one of my favorite authors. Her book “You Will Be Mine” was one of the first books I really sat down to read from my own commitment. The way she wrote and how her words drew a clear picture in my head made me never want to stop reading. The twist at the end of the book made me so shocked that I needed to put the book down and comprehend what just happened. Her writing captivated me as it has so many other readers that want a good story. I highly recommend Natasha Preston as the author to grab your attention and paint a picture so clear in your head while reading. 

Success can be waiting around every corner. Nastasha Preston took a shot in the dark. Now her books can be found sitting on shelves and being read in homes around the world. 

https://www.unitedagents.co.uk/natasha-preston#:~:text=Quickly%20becoming%20a%20London%20Evening,THE%20CABIN%20spent%2017%20weeks. \

Image from Google