Poll

Best Fast Food

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Silver Streams Submissions
The Silver Streams will be updated frequently and will highlight our students’ art and writing talent. In the link below, you may submit any artwork, photography, writings, and/or music that you would like to be featured in the our on-line literary magazine.
Note: If you would like your piece formatted a certain way, you may also provide a hard copy to Ms. Twigg’s room in Tech 3.
Submit your entries to the following:  [email protected], [email protected], OR complete the Google Form
Can’t Find Your Counselor?
Meet the Staff
Isabella Stachowiak
Isabella Stachowiak
Staff Writer/Media Producer

Hello! My name is Isabella Stachowiak, and I am currently a junior. This is my first year being on The Prowler, and I am so excited. I participate in many extracurriculars like cross country, track, and...

“Beyond the Stars” Performance

Carolina Forest High School has always been recognized for our Performing Arts Programs. The ShowCase Show Choir, Women’s’ Show Choir, and New Generation Show Choir are directed by Sean O’Malley and Kraig McBroom. These groups of student choirs had spent over 80 hours preparing for their fall performances. 

This fall’s performance was “Beyond the Stars,” with three awesome shows October 27-29. This performance highlighted music from popular movies, including  “In The Heights,” “La La Land,” “The Greatest Showman,” “Tarzan,” “Mamma Mia,” “Barbie,” and others. 

Students dedicated many hours of hard work during and after school to prepare for their performance that was put on for the community. These performances require hard work and dedication to learn each piece of music and the dances they will perform with each song. 

O’Malley shared, “Each and every student who performed in this show was incredibly dedicated to learning and working through the process of creating a show. I have enjoyed getting to help them achieve their potential and helping them to be the best singers and performers they can be.”

There are many students who are involved in this program. It is phenomenal the amount of time these students put into this performing while still taking classes. 

Senior Showcase member Christopher Carbone stated, “The rehearsal process is always fun, but my favorite are the after school rehearsals. When it comes to the show, my favorite part is getting to have a chance to perform in front of a live audience because there is truly nothing like the chill that you get from a crowd’s reaction.”

“I am a member of the showcase. I love to hear all of the solos that we have the opportunity to perform. The people who are in this program are truly amazing. I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to perform with all of them,” shared junior, Casey Brooks.

This performance was the first of many performances that the Show Choirs and Showcase will put on this school year! Tickets for upcoming performances will be available on  cfhsperformingarts.com

A huge shout-out to our talented students!

Sololists

Chris Carbone, Emilie Milone, Victoria Weeks, Ireland Bridgeman, Casey Brooks, Quintasia Graham, Luis Morales Hernandez, Madison Beckles

ShowCase Show Choir

Erica, Choreographer

Karla Asencio-Paulino, Isaiah Barnes, Madison Beckles, Zowie Bennett, Ireland Bridgeman, Casey Brooks, Christopher Carbone, Cora Collier, Justen Cox, D’Mori Davis, Eric Emond, Karleigh Floyd, Quintasia Graham, Bella Gross, Nickson Hamm, Charles Hawkins, Hailey Helmer, Ta’bias Hennigan, Riley Hinz, Attila Hunte, Noah Jeffors, Peyton Joy, Emilie Milone, Luis Morales-Hernandez, Caleb Morgan, Taylor Quinn, Royelle Rice, Ashanti Richmond, Shelby Ross, Victoria Weeks, Bryan Yanez, Trinity Turcac-Farah

Women’s Show Choir

Alex Ilkhani, Choreographer

Morgan Buckley, Emily Cherubino, Keyonna Cuff, Kayla Dolphin, Brianna Dougherty, Niy’ona Duncan, Gabrielle Emory, Braelinna Hake, Stephanie Hopper, Brooklyn Ihly, Lillian Kristik, Francel Lang, Madison Lankard, Danica Leonard, Isabelle Liptak, Marlee Ludwick, Landon McGirr, Truc Nguyen, Trinity St. Clair, Faith Vahaly

New Generation Show Choir

Tanner Leobardo, Choreographer

Bailey Bonura, Cooper Bourgue, Evelyn Corrado, Kaylee Forman, Madelynn Fritts, Rulie Greeson, Ella Nora Hamm, Liam Hewitt, Emily Kratz, Mackenzie Lee, Leigha Lemonie, Ayla Ondra, Marley Pelton, Delilah Perry, Victor Rodrigues-Vaiana, Jaslyn Roman, Grace Ross, Jake Tyrrel, Jessica Vundavalli, Kylinn Wofford-Tisdale, Cierra Yates