Best Fast Food

Meet the Staff
Lesley Medina
Lesley Medina
Staff Writer/Media Production

Hey, my name is Lesley! I'm a sophomore at CFHS. This is my first year on The Prowler. I'm on the CFHS dance team. I love to baking, hanging out with friends and family, singing, and dancing.  After graduation,...

Wake Up with Knowledge Perk 

Knowledge Perk Coffee Company opened a new coffee shop in Carolina Forest on River Oaks Dr. The shop focuses on offering its signature coffee blends that they have created, as well as seasonal coffee brews and many other beverages.

This shop has much to offer and is becoming popular in the CF community. One of the reasons for this is that everything is so cheap. The most expensive is $7.20 for an iced Chemex. There are many different options to choose from on the menu. There are iced, hot, and blended drinks, manual brews, lattes, teas, and many extras. You can also choose to buy just the coffee blends and make the drinks at home.

My sister Alayna and I went to Knowledge Perk last week, and the shop’s customer service was outstanding. The staff was respectful, kind, and quick to make our order. The staff welcomed me and were patient while my sister and I decided what we wanted. We both got the iced matcha latte, which was one of the best drinks I have ever had. The place was also beautifully decorated with high-top tables, multiple paintings, quotes painted on the walls, and shelves set up displaying their coffee blends. 

Cesar Sosa, a junior, has also visited the shop.

“I got an iced vanilla latte, and the quality of the drink was remarkable and smooth.  The prices are very affordable and the drinks are worth spending the money on. The staff was very friendly and took their time making sure my drink was perfect.”

I went back to the shop and asked the staff some questions. I asked one of the employees, (who asked to remain anonymous) if the shop ever got busy.

They had responded, “The shop doesn’t get busy but due to us just opening up no one knows about us yet. In my opinion, I believe that the Brown Sugar Cinnamon Shaker is my favorite drink here, and I recommend it to everyone who decides to visit.”

We have had many new businesses opening up in the Carolina Forest area, but I believe Knowledge Perk Coffee has been one of my favorites. If you ever need a place to relax or a quiet place to just get caught up with homework, this coffee shop is the perfect place to do so.