Best Fast Food

Meet the Staff
Ella Monday
Ella Monday
Staff Writer/ Media Production

Hi! My name is Ella Monday, and I am a junior. This is my first semester on The Prowler, and I am super excited to see what this semester brings. I run track and cross country for CF, and I am a Teacher...

Prom Recap

Welcome back, Panthers! Now that spring break is over and prom is in the past. Let’s take a quick moment to recap the magical night. 

The night began at 8 p.m. at the Grand Dunes Marina. Everything was decorated nicely with LED lights with black and white accents. The DJ kept the good vibes going and the dance moves flowing, accompanied by a huge screen that took up the stage with live video of students dancing in the crowd. 

Junior class secretary, Julia Harrell, helped set up the prom with the rest of the Student Council.

“Setting up prom was so fun! All of the decorations were perfect. We were so happy with the result,” Harrell shared. 

Around 10 p.m., the moment everyone was waiting for arrived. The nominations for Prom King and Queen, as well as Prince and Princess, were brought to the stage for the big reveal. 

Our Junior Prince nominees were Tobias Hannigan, Jonathan Hidalgo, Hayden Newsome, and Hayden Soles. Haley Clark, Allison Funderburk, Braelynn Lacerda, and Natalie Paradie were the Princess nominees.

Allison Funderburk and Ta’bias Hannigan were the winners.

Our Senior King nominees were Chase Faulkner, Jibran Jan, and Teymor Nuwayhid.  Prom Queen nominees were Taylor Kelley, Isabella Hansen, Nevaeh Miller, and Emma Michsel.

Our senior winners were Teymor Nuwayhid and Emma Michsel.

Mischel expressed her inner thoughts on receiving the crown, “Winning Prom Queen was so special and unforgettable for me. It was definitely a night to remember.” 

AP history teacher, Justin Foxworth, highlighted his favorite part of the night. 

“It is always a joyous experience seeing the students dressed to the nines, smiling from ear to ear, and living their best life!” cheered Foxworth.

You can surely say prom was a night to remember. Lights twinkled, dresses sparkled, and memories were made. Don’t forget to check out the Prowler’s prom recap video for some fun pictures!